Guided Snorkelling Tours with Sea Shepherd Dive
It’s not always about scuba diving! The amazing temperate marine life found in our local waters like Seadragons, Smooth Rays, Octopus, Fish and Seahorses are all able to be experienced while swimming at the surface in a clam and family friendly environment.
Dive2U’s guided snorkelling tours are led with Marine Scientists and dive instructors on all tours. You’re safety and comfort while expertly being guided by highly experienced leaders is our priority. Learn about your local eco system, threats to the environment all while casually snorkelling amongst our magical marine life.
As Sea Shepherd Dive partners you can be assured that our tours are as eco-friendly as you can get!
- Adults $95
- Children $70 (under 15 yrs old)
- swimmers and non-swimmers welcome (swimming aids provided)
- minimum age required is 6 years old all children (<15yrs) must swim with a parent or guardian
- 2hr snorkel tour
- Expert tour guides
- Safety and equipment briefings
- Snorkel skills demonstrations for newcomers
- Gear rental - mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, weight belt
- Safety floats and swimming aids
- Children under 10 are advised to bring their own wetsuit
Why only snorkel the one location? There is a larger variety of locations and habitats to explore. We select our locations to maintain variety for our snorkelers and make the best of the weather. Locations include:
- Mushroom Reef
- Rickets Point Marine Sanctuary
- Jawbone Marine Sanctuary
What to bring?
- towel, swimmers, re-usable drink bottle
- eco-safe or reef safe sunscreen
- any personal snorkelling equipment you wish to bring
- go pros etc welcome
The weather can at times work against us. Through our mobile platform, locations are selected closer to event dates to ensure snorkelers have the best and safest experience possible. If the weather is just not safe, snorkelers are rescheduled to the next event.
Tours are subject to minimum numbers and in the event of a cancellation, snorkelers will be rescheduled to the next event. In addition to this and bad weather rescheduling, we have a full cancellation policy available on our website for further details.
top of page